New Year is here. It is one of the occasions to buy new stuff, phones are one of them. In case you are buying one and your budget is ₹10,000, you have come to the right place. Here are my 3 picks for smartphones the budget of ₹10,000.
Let’s start with the best.
Asus Zenfone Max M2
Like I wrote this is the best thing you can get for your money. Let me give you the specifications first.
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 2 TB
- 15.9 cm (6.26 inch) HD+ Display with a notch
- 13MP (f1.8) + 2MP Rear | 8MP Front Camera | Flash on both rear and front camera
- 4000 Battery | Reverse charging
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa Core Processor
- Pure Android 8.1 Oreo (Stock)
- Dual SIM phone with a proper slot for the microSD card
The processor is quite powerful and is the best in the budget. If you are a person who needs raw power in a phone than this is the phone for you. The cameras are also great. The aperture of f1.8 is the best you can get at this price.
The 4000 mAh battery and the Stock Android OS are icing on the cake. The reverse charging may come in handy.
This is my personal favorite and also my first recommendation at the budget of ₹10,000.
Buy at Flipkart for ₹9,999.
Infinix Note 5
You might say – Whaat! What’s this Infinix? Your reaction is kind of right. And this is their mistake they are very weak in marketing. Recently they launched the Infinix Note 5 stylus at ₹15,999, which has a stylus and gives the basic stylus features that are in Samsung Galaxy Note Series.
But if you don’t trust the brand, that’s completely normal. But the specs of the Infinix Note 5 are quite impressive and it compelled me to include it. Let me tell you the specs.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 128 GB via dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 15.21 cm (5.99 inch) FHD+ Display
- 12MP Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera | Flash with both front and rear camera
- 4500 Li-ion Polymer Battery | Fast Charging
- MediaTek helio P23 Octa-core Processor
- Android Oreo 8.1.0 | Android One
- Dual SIM
I love this phone also. Especially for the notch haters, this is a great deal.
The processor might not be as powerful as int he Asus Zenfone Max M2, but is still good for any task you throw at it. It has an even bigger battery to get you going even further and fast charging is added advantage. Android one, means updates guaranteed, a god blessing for stock Android Lovers.
The Phone does not have the dual rear camera, which won’t do any harm if you are not a fan of the portrait shots. The camera is good in itself though. But the cost-saving gives you a full HD display.
So there’s my second choice.
Buy at Flipkart for ₹9,999.
Micromax Infinity N12
This is a new offering from the Indian brand. Micromax has re-started their journey on the industry after months of silence with the Yu Ace and they have launched the two new phones Infinity N11 and N12, out of which N12 is in our list because of its price.
Let me give you the specifications then we will discuss it.
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 128 GB via dedicated MicroSD card slot
- 15.72 cm (6.19 inch) HD+ Display with a notch
- 13MP (f2.2) + 5MP | 16MP Front Camera | Flash with both front and rear camera
- 4000 Li-polymer Battery
- MediaTek Helio P22 Processor
- Dual SIM
- Android Oreo with Promise to Android Pie | Stock Android
The processor is equivalent to the one in InA decent Decent set of cameras, great battery, good software. Good package in itself and for the price.
In nothing does extra or different front the above two in specs but is a good phone with a better look and design, similar to what I wrote in the competition analysis of the N12.
Buy from Flipkart at ₹9,999.
So there you have it, my 3 picks for the best phones at ₹10,000.
I am mad about gadgets especially smartphones. I like to help people deciding their phone. I love talking about gadgets and also share whatever I know about them.